4.24.2009

Boombox Revolution Coming Soon


Since I'm significantly backlogged on topics/classic records to write about within the Bo Jackson realm, I need to take a breather. Some easy reading for the readers. Last week I heard this amazing little piece about the re-emergence of the boombox on NPR, loaded with plenty of resources to get your boombox fetish fullfilled. Considering the number of tapes I've purchased in the last twelve months, and my ongoing quest to find all of the old rap cassettes I eventually sold off, I'm getting the feeling this trend will take hold and I'll be scavengering for the ultimate Lasonic boombox Justin Smith carried with backhanded pride. Jesus was I jealous of that thing. I wholeheartedly welcome anything that brings us back to the analog world. Please, this is a must read and please, share your boombox stories below.

No comments: